I juice daily, I found that none of the store bought juice can compare to the freshly made juices I make at home. Freshly prepared juices have more nutrients since none are destroyed since it’s not pasteurized.
Last evening, when the winds were shaking our house, I made this juice.
- 10 apples
- 2″ Ginger
- 2 lemons
- Add all ingredients to juicer
- Juice, serve and enjoy
I was going to add a habañero pepper, but I chose not to do so. I’m currently sipping on the last cup of this sweetly delicious juice (to which I added one teaspoon of black seed oil) and I am about to juice pineapple in my Breville so I can take it to work. I don’t need additional stimulants to wake me up in the morning. I continually am boosting my health based on the foods I chose to consume. It goes without saying that a boost to my health, also means I’m enhancing my immune system. All the ingredients used helps your body fight off a variety of ailments. That’s always a good thing.
- great for cataract prevention
- detoxifying your liver
- reducing cholesterol
- enhancing your heart health
- Aids in reducing exercise induced muscle pain
- Ginger enhances the absorption of nutrients in the body
- Gingers anti-inflammatory properties can aid in relieving joint pain
- Ginger aids in nausea reduction
- Great for cleansing your bowels (I usually drink ginger and lemon tea first thing in the morning)
- Vitamin C in lemons aids in neutralizing free radicals linked to aging and other diseases
- Vitamin C and flavonoids in lemons help combat infections such as colds and flu
- Medical News Today: Daily ginger consumption found to ease muscle pain