Since I opted to black out my websites in protest of PIPA/SOPA I didn’t have the opportunity to participate in Work in Progress Wednesday, however I have finished the dreadlock wrap that I was working on last week. I added about two inches to the back of the wrap, and I added a flower. A crocheted beaded cord was created and woven into the back part of the wrap, to cinch it close.
I’m pleased with the effect, and look forward to making more crocheted head wraps. Over the past several years, I’ve sewn numerous head wraps, and purchased a few crocheted tams also. As much as I love the crocheted items I’ve purchased, it’s nice to be able to make my own.