Towards the end of last week, I ordered silicone cupcake liners to add to my bento tool collection. I purchased them because I thought they’d be a colorful and creative way to keep dry and moist foods separate in my daughters Zojirushi hot lunch jar.
Silicone cupcake liner features
- BPA Free and FDA approved non-stick silicone.
- Great for muffins, cupcakes, cheesecakes, ice cream cakes, chocolate shell lined desserts and gelatin.
- Standard size 2.5/8 inch diameter x 1.1/4 inch tall baking cups.
- Temperature safe from -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit
- Microwave, oven, freezer, and dishwasher safe
- Lifetime Guarantee!
As you can see from the above picture, the liners make the perfect divider/compartment for a variety of food. My daughter was thrilled that everything remained in it’s cupcake liner. Thanks to the liners, her crackers didn’t become soggy from the moist produce. Perfect!
Cost savings and Eco-friendly
I didn’t pay too much for the silicone cupcake liners. They only cost me $8.95 for a pack of twelve. For something that is reusable and can be used to bake items, that’s a great deal. If I wanted bland colors I could have purchased the liners at a cheaper price, but my daughter and I both love vibrant color and so I was willing to pay a few dollars more for these cupcake liners.
The practical mom in me loves that using reusable items (which is very eco-friendly) such as the Zojirushi lunch jar, means I’m not constantly purchasing disposable bags to store her snacks. The four containers included within the jar take care of that quite nicely. My daughter does regret not being able to use the embroidered sandwich bags, that I sewed for her, but I told her we’d find other uses for them.
- Zojirushi SL-XCE20HG Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tiffin Box
- Baking Buddies Reusable Silicone Baking Cups
- Food Picks & Forks / Bento Decoration (Animals) 10Pcs